Skip to main content

Simplicity can't get anything. Face the reality.

Ciao~
I hope you guys had good start on new year. I had a good start I guess. thought I didn't celebrate it at all. |D

I have no inted to write a belated resume of 2011, coz I'm lazy. If you want some the click on my blog archive... you may find something interesting.


I have to point that I want write today.
First is that I still get back up information from my mother about Japan and Fukushima, since she is watching constandly internet tv and internet radio.
first of all japanese gouverment newspaper and tv gave no information how bad the situation is in Fukushima. insted of that they say it's everything fine and safe.
Of course people who live in Fukushima don't really believe and people, who collecting information from internet via private internet radio and tv programm. When people uploaded on Youtube a video of Fukushima or any kind of relate with radiation it got deleted. Because the japanese gouverment want it hide.
A person, who live in Fukushima was writing a blog about her life and recently she started to write about the sickness that she got like in Hiroshima. Losing hair, thouth falling out ect... and yet people, who are healthy around those people, they tell to them "you aren't sick. you are only to nervous." When I hear it about that, I wanted retort: "how would you feel, when you are sick and you get such kind of respons?"


Anyway that all I wanted write, thought I want write more, but my english is not good and it's difficult to explain in long term. I hope you could understand it.




So next point that I wanted write is about two movie of Sono Sion, that I watched with my mother.

Noriko's Dinning Table



This movie is a sequel of "Suicide Club" and will leave a plot of this film from wikipedia, since it's difficult to explain about the movie: 

{A 17-year-old teenage girl named Noriko Shimabara (Kazue Fukiishi) lives with her quiet family, formed by her sister Yuka (Yuriko Yoshitaka), her mother Taeko (Sanae Miyata), and her father Tetsuzo (Ken Mitsuishi), in Toyokawa. Feeling alienated and misunderstood by her parents, Noriko resorts to the internet where she finds a website where other teenagers from Japan gather. There, after making new and unknown friends, she feels truly at "home" and eventually runs away from her unhappy life to Tokyo, where she plans on meeting the website's leader, a mysterious girl who uses the screen name "Ueno Station 54". On December 10, 2001, there was a blackout (a common occurrence) and Noriko takes advantage of this moment to quickly gather her most valued objects with the intent of running away to Tokyo and flees to the subway station. Once in Tokyo, Noriko logs onto the website and contacts Ueno54. They meet up at Locker #54 in Ueno Train Station, where it is revealed that she is a relatively young woman named Kumiko. She introduces Noriko to her "family" and sweeps her off into her bizarre organization. The purpose of the organization is to be contacted by people that want them to act out a role for them (families, lovers, spouses, etc.).
Six months later, 54 girls decide to act out their roles by jumping in front of a train at Shinjuku station and committing suicide. They happily die in their roles, splattering all of the onlookers (including Noriko and Kumiko) in blood. After the events of Suicide Club transpire, Yuka (back in Toyokawa) hears about it. Suspecting that her sister is involved, she also runs off to Tokyo. After Taeko commits suicide, Tetsuzo starts looking for clues as to what happened to cause both of his daughters to abandon their family. It all eventually brings him to Kumiko and her role in the "Suicide Club". In order to get his daughters back, Tetsuzo gets a friend to rent Kumiko as his wife and the two girls, Mitsuko and Yoko (Noriko and Yuka respectively), as his daughters. Once Tetsuzo reveals himself to the girls, the cult's "thugs" come in and start to beat him up. He brutally kills them all with a knife. Then Tetsuzo, Kumiko, Noriko, and Yuka sit at the dinner table and start to eat, and go to bed a happy family. Yuka, however, decides to shed her roles and become a new person, leaving the house early the next morning. Mitsuko awakens shortly after Yuka has left and, to herself, says goodbye to Yuka, goodbye to her childhood, goodbye to haikyo.com, and goodbye to Mitsuko. Lastly, she says "I am Noriko."
By the end, two years have passed in this film and 18 months since Suicide Club.}
 Quelle 



Beside Sono Sion movies are really difficult to understand, because it's not like hollywood movie story, which has bad person and good person. Aside the movie is some part bloody, but not that cruel like "Suicide Club". Which I also gonna write about it. 


  Suicide Circle


This movie it a horror movie, because it's extremly bloody and brute. You have to have really strong mentallity to watch this movie.  I also gonna leave a plot from wikipedia:

{On May 26, 54 teenage schoolgirls gather at Shinjuku Station in Tokyo to commit mass suicide. As the train approaches the station, they line up on the edge of the platform, join hands, and throw themselves in front of the oncoming train. In the midst of the subsequent chaos, someone leaves a small white bag on the platform. Meanwhile, in a Tokyo hospital during a night shift, the security guard is left astonished as one nurse disappears without a trace and another jumps out of a window. Another white bag is found in the hospital. Three detectives - Kuroda (Ryô Ishibashi), Shibusawa (Masatoshi Nagase), and Murata (Akaji Maro), take the case. They then seek a connection linking the schoolgirls. Soon, a hacker named Kiyoko (Yoko Kamon), who uses the alias "The Bat", calls the police and informs them of a link between the suicides and a website she found, which shows nothing but red and white dots that match the numbers of female and male suicides, respectively. She agrees to help the police solve the crime. Meanwhile, the white bags are opened, each revealing two rolls of human skin stitched together. The detectives theorize that the skin was removed from the victims before their deaths.
On May 28, at a high school in Tokyo, a group of students who are on the school roof during break laugh about the mass suicide. As a joke to imitate the 54 schoolgirls, they end up standing on the edge of the roof, jokingly pretending to get ready to jump off. They pretend to jump off the roof, but their joking gets serious as some actually jump. The ones that do not jump look down in shock and surprise. Moments later, they also end up committing suicide. On May 29, the suicide boom has spread all over Japan. Mitsuko (Saya Hagiwara) is on her way home when she gets hit by her boyfriend, Masa, who has thrown himself off a roof. Mitsuko is taken to the police station for questioning. In the autopsy room, Kuroda discovers Masa had an open wound on his back, which went right through a butterfly tattoo, and that one of the pieces of skin on the roll fits perfectly on the wound. Mitsuko acknowledges knowing about the wound, but denies ever hearing about a suicide club. The police strip search Mitsuko to see if she is missing any skin and discover that while she has no skin missing, she does have an identical butterfly tattoo. Before Mitsuko leaves the police station, she attracts Shibu's attention, and Shibu gives her his business card so that she can contact him. Later, Kuroda's son, Toru, shows Kuroda a weird website his friend showed him, with nothing but a white flashing circle and a short message regarding the suicides.
On May 30, the police receive a call from a boy who clears his throat after each sentence. He warns that on that evening at 7:30, another mass suicide will take place at the same platform. That evening, the detectives organize a stake-out in order to prevent another mass suicide from happening; however, nothing happens at the station. Meanwhile, the individual and smaller-scale group suicides continue all over Japan, claiming many lives, including Kuroda's entire family. This section of the film includes a gory scene in which a mother is chopping vegetables in front of her daughter and proceeds to chop off her fingers. The camera sees the mutilated hand and splattered blood all over her face. The Bat gets caught by the henchmen of a mysterious psychopath who calls himself "Genesis". She and her sister are taken to his underground lair, where a girl in a white sack is brutally raped and killed by one of the henchmen right in front of them while Genesis sings a song. A group of detectives has just gathered at Kuroda's home when they get a call from the same child who warned them about the second suicide wave. The boy asks Kuroda if he is "connected with himself" and whether or not one can be connected with oneself after death. After he hangs up the phone, Kuroda snatches a gun from one of the detectives and shoots himself. At Genesis' lair, The Bat, after she notices that her sister has already been killed, manages to obtain access to a computer and tries to e-mail the authorities information about her whereabouts. She is caught in the act by Genesis. He is eager to get his name into the history books, however, and allows her to send the message. The police arrive soon afterward and arrest Genesis and his henchmen. The bust immediately becomes national news.
On June 1, Mitsuko goes to her boyfriend's home to return his helmet. She goes to his old room. Soon she realizes something is not right. She notices the Dessert posters on the wall. Then she takes a look at the photo album where she sees pictures of Masa and the members of the band together. Then the phone rings. She notices that the ringtone is one of Dessert's songs. One poster gets her attention. She grabs the cell phone and notices that the girls' fingers and the numbers on their shirts have a connection. With the help of the cell phone she unravels the poster's secret message by hitting each number on the girls shirt one time for each finger they held out. For the girls with double-digit numbers on their shirts, their right hand corresponded with the first digit and their left with the second. The message revealed was the word S-U-I-C-I-D-E. Not long after she has cracked the code behind the poster, the other phone starts ringing. She answers it and is asked to give a PIN. Mitsuko dials 7842433, the same code she used for the decoding of the secret "suicide" message. After typing the number she talks to a boy, who tells her there is no Suicide Club, and invites Mitsuko to "come over". Mitsuko begins to decode Dessert-related material, though what exactly she found is left unspecified. In the middle of this, she finds out Dessert has a concert at an arena the next day and goes there.
On June 2, with the code she just got, she is able to unlock a door and get to the backstage area, where she goes to a stage. The stage curtains are opened and she sees a group of children in the audience. One of the children asks her if she came to repair her connection with herself. She shouts she is connected to herself and the children applaud. She then goes with them to a place where her tattoo is removed by a woodworking plane. A new roll of skin is made which ends up with the police. The detective Shibusawa notices that one of the pieces of the skin belongs to Mitsuko. That evening he goes to the station where he sees Mitsuko and thinks she is going to commit suicide. He grabs her arm but she pulls away. The train arrives but she does not kill herself. Instead, she quietly gets on it, the door closes and the train leaves. As it does, Dessert announces it is their last presentation, performing their last concert as the movie ends.}


Next movie that my mother want watch of Sono Sion is "Guilty of Romance", which it was released on November 2011. I only know it's a crimi with many Sex-scene.
That's all I wanted write. 
See ya next time.
 Ciao~ (^_^)/ã‚· 


PS: I was to lazy to write also in german, sorry and the title has not really to do with the entry. xD

Comments

  1. oh sono sion sounds interesting maybe I should watch the movie,, ! ._.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also