Skip to main content

Awesome Art Exihibition

I went yesterday with my friend to Luzern (Switzerland) to visit two art exihibition. One is diplomwork of Artschool Luzern and the otherone is a big art exihibition manly from chinese art-student works. Some is also from switzerland artwork. :)
My friend took some photo and shared with me~ :3


























Here come my favorite art work of this exhibition~ <3 When I saw her Illustraition I was like "ohhhhhh~,  so cute! I like her work ect" *____*
There was also a cushion of the main Charakter "Cat or something like that". Really cute~ <3











My friend and I went also shopping in the city. I bought one book and one Manga "Kuroshitsuji vol1." in German. I also bought a cute neckless. On the neckless is a kitty with a heart. <3





Those are flyer and postcard that I collect while exihibition 
:3


It was really fun to visit exihibition and collecting inspiration for next year my diplom work~. :D
I wonder what kind of theme it will be. :3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also