Skip to main content

visit from Grandparents and Dresden


Last week my Grandparent from Japan came first to switzerland to visit my parents and visit me in Leipzig (Germany). My Grandparents stayed allmost a week in Leipzig in a hotel and durig the week I meet them after work  and eat dinner with them. It was long time, that I eat so much food... I felt always so full after eating dinner. xD

Byside first thing what my Grandmother complained to me, when we meet was, "Can't you wear more girlyer? You look allmost like a boy!" LoL, duh... I have my reason and also didn't tell the real reason. Because I promised with my mother, that I don't tell them, that I'm lesbian.
I asked about how doing my cousins in Japan. my 17 years old cousin will gratulate his high school next year in spring and his younger sister, who is about 15 will also gratulate her junior high, but don't attend high school. Because she skipped allmost all junior high school year and never learned basic school teaching. The reason of skipping is she's to lazy. Orz  When she overslept, then she say "I overslept, so I won't go to school" At least I tryed to write to her a letter to motivet to go school and I hope, it will work, even though she has only 6 month to go school. My other three cousin also well, only the youngest can't speat yet at all even though she's allready 6 years old and about to go elementry school. The doctor also don't know the reason why.

Anyway last Saturday I went with my Grandparent to Dresden (Germany). Dresden is so lovely city and has also many brand mark of second world war and DDR time. in  2006 the finished rebild the "Frauenkriche" (Womenchurch). Because the church was burned down while the war time. The church looks inside really lovely and I like the church most of it, than from other churches. xD
We also visit castel but I forgot the name and many things. We bought the train ticked a day befor we went to Dresden. The ticked seller thought I'm only dolmacher for my grandparent, coz I was translating them to japanese. There were no faster train to leave Leipzig about 8:51 so we bought local train ticked named "Sachsen-Ticked" and you can bring along 5 people and cost only 30 €. Wao! really cheap. *__*
After we came back to Leipzig my Grandfather let me buy Ipod Nano and he paid. since my Sony MP3 don't work on MACs. Orz Thanks again, Grandpa! :D
They really like to spoil me, even they know, that I don't have really big wishes. xD

Here goes few foto of Dresden!














 

  


 


 

  


 

  

  

  

  


 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 

Comments

  1. no photos of your grand parents :)? I wonder how they look like hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Notee: Nope, hab kein Foto von meine Grosseltern

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also