Skip to main content

correcting about LBM

As you read my titel, I gonna correct what I said about LBM. That I didn't had fun or something like that. The most reason, that I couldn't enjoy was my Girlfriend and her sister attitude. They draged me to crowed booth places, where you couldn't allmost reach and I accept it. But when I wanted go to the Doujinshi-Market, there was also crowed and narrow. They complained, that they don't want go, I only thought "WTF?!". After lunch I wrote sms to my friend Lu, where she is in LBM places and we went there. At that moment was Cosplay show and I knew that Lu wanted watch the show, so I wanted wait, until the show finished. While the show was going, my friends asked me, when she will show up and I said them, that she want to see finish the show. They gave me unpleasend replay and they also said to me, that they want go to other booth, while I was waiting for my other friend. I told them, that they can go alone, but they reject it, coz they are afraid, that they wont find me again. Serously, they don't gave me any space. They ingnored allmost my own wish and please. But when I reject their wishes, then they will moping. So I started feel annyoned and irritated. Later I got sms from other friend, who wanted come to LBM. The other friend wrote me, that she come late as she planed, coz she had bit problem with her cosplay costume. Then I wrote to her back, that I will wait. After that I told to my two friends and they asked me, why she is coming so late. I replayed, that she had problem with her cosplay costume. They looked like, they didn't understand what I meaned. Ofcouse my other friend didn't wrote directly that she had problem about cosplay costume, but I knew it somehow. Coz I played theather in Elementry school and performanced ballet, when I was child. That why I know, how much time you need finish make up, putting wig on it and if something happend to the costume, then have to fixed up as possible. My Cosplay was simple, so I didn't took much time. We waited for my friend in big center glasshall and while waiting they asked me, if we can go home. I  told them, can we atleast wait until I meet my friend and they replay were, when she will come. Wao, what a unpatitent and selfish child. When I found my friend and I intruduce to my two friends. My Girlfriend sister greeted back and my Girlfriend didn't even greet back. ( I didn't nothiced at the beginn really, until my friend told me at work) My friend offically wanted ask me and to my two friends, if they want walk through the hall bit, but she didn't, coz my Girlfriend gave her groomy and scary impression. So my friend left after that. I stayed for a while at the same place with my two friends and watched cosplayer. I like to watch people, it's allmost like a hobby for me. No, I'm not a Stalker. Unfornetly I didn't take photo of cosplayer, coz I'm to shy, beside I was to bad mood and had not motivation to photographe them than watching them. For a while later they asked me again, if we could go home, befor the LBM closed and the tram is packed with people. Ofcourse I didn't want go home yet, but they annyoned me until I gave up. So we went home, but the tram was still packed with peoples and yet they complained around. I only thought, can't they shut their mouth at once for a while.

When I'm annyoned, then I don't talk or say much. It's like a time bomb, if you cut the wrong line, then it explode. So my mood is same. Especialy when I'm bad mood.
Mostly first when I'm annyoned, then I dunno the reason really. Allways after when I think about the reason.

PS: I like the atmospheir in the center glasshall... I dunno the reason, but I like it and I want go it again :)

Comments

  1. Oh man, hätt ich gewusst, dass du son stress hattest. :/
    Es ist echt schade, dass es so gelaufen ist v_v"" Ich hoffe das ist nächstes Mal besser. :<""
    Dein Cosplay war aber trotzdem cool!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lu: Ach, dass es jetzt gegessen und hoffe auch, dass nächste Mal besser ist.
    Danke, dass du mein Cosplay toll findest. Dein war cool :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also