Skip to main content

Berlin

I went yesterday to Berlin to view the city. The city to visit the attraction is great, but I could never live in this city, coz I don't feel comfortable like in Leipzig or country side in Switzerland. What irrtated me in Berlin was, that a woman asked me, if I can speak english. I anwser yes, coz I thought, she wanted ask me something. She begged me for money with small written card, since I fell in the trap, I gave bit money. After that she went away. There was also many costume animal attraction who ask for tacking photo, but you have to pay them a chip, too. Third person tried to ask me and I walked away, coz I don't really like to much attention under crowed places. I wonder why they all aproche to me insted ask other tourist. So I walked other places around to find the intresst attraction ect. Around past lunch time walked back to Train station again, coz befor I get lost in the city I wanted go back near area of Train station. When I arrived at the train station, one girl tried to approche to me and begged me for money. I run away from her, since I was allready irritated and wanted have my own lunch. When I'm irritated or stressed, then I have urge to smoke a cigaret. But until now surpress the impulse. Anyway I decied now, when I want smoke, then I smoke. If I don't want, then I wont. So I went to shop to buy cigaret. At the casher, befor me one man packed this bought stuff in a bag and told to the cashier, that she shouldn't sell cigaret to underage. I only thought "huh?!" The cashier told to the man, how he can be sure, that I'm underage, beside from age of 16 people can buy cigaret. After that the man said, that she should ask me about the idenditycard to check my age. (In europe is law, that the shop seller should ask teenager age people about ID-card and check their age. But some they don't). I didn't say anything at all while they were fighting. I'm allready used, that many people think, that I'm younger than my real age and yet sometimes hurts my pride. Orz
After I ate lunch I walk other side of train station (the train station has to exit). There I also found some intressting stuff. I also visit the oldest graveyard of Berlin. After that I went near river and finshed one sketch, that I started draw in train and one more add. Later I went back to train station and waited for come the train. Since I have to wait 50 min until train come, I walked bit in Trainstation around. Seriously the kids, who tried to beg at me for money was 4 times allready and I run aways again, since they annyone me really. At the end I flew to the platform place and waited there for train. I went really tired home.


Here come the photo Gallery of Berlin. Have fun to view :)


















































Comments

  1. wow tolle Fotos. Ich will auch endlich mal nach Berlin, aber nach deinem Bericht ist mir echt mulmig zumute. xD Sind die da alle arm oder watt. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lu: Danke. :D Naja, mir war schon vorher, bevor ich nach Berlin ging, mulmig. xD Ey, das habe ich mich auch gefragt. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ I do love Berlin and I do also know many other People, who loves Berlin. A Friend even live now in Berlin, because he likes Berlin too.
    But yes, Berlin isn`t anybodies taste. I do also know much people, who doesn`t like Berlin.
    I think, one have to have an affection for big cities.

    I don`t known if I coul live in Berlin. I do really like Berlin, but somehow there also many scary people there. O_O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also