Skip to main content

Strict Artist

Somethimes when I want compliment someone, often happend that been a rude comment for view of other person.

Once my friend asked me about what I think about her art (she was also same artschool with me). I told her directly and thruh comment/critic. I dunno really anymore, what I told her. But she said after that, I will be someday beaten up, if I countenui to tell to direct to someone. I only anwser: "Oh, is that so?".

Whenever I think about it now, my friend is to naiv. If she dislike my harsh critic or comment, then she has to improve in her art and impress me that much, that I can't discrib it in words anymore. I know it's sound that she's not good in art. but unfornetly it's true from my view.

If people ask me, how and why I can draw that good. Then I anwser: "Selfstudie, practicing, drawing as much as possible and you have to have also talent".  Few people says too, that "it makes me depress when I see you draw." I never comment about that statment, but if next time some say that, then I'm gonna say: "If it make that frustraiting to see me drawing, then improve in your own art to be same lever or better."

Often people say also to me, that I shouldn't be that strict with my own artwork. I know I'm to strict about my art, but there is also reason for my strictness. I was long to naiv about my art, but when I noticed, that I'm not good enough in my art. Then I thought I have to be more strict and criticize it. I may give satifise about my finish artwork, but in reality I'm not at all. I know also, that people ask, why don't draw on same art until I'm satisfite. For me is it the wrong way to do. If you stuck in that art and if you don't know where is the missing parts. Then lief it and draw a new sketch/art and also experment in any kind of style and coloration. That's my way for improvemt.

In the future, if some ask for critic, then I may ask: "if you want a harsh critic or not?" If you anwser, that you want real critic, then I'm really strict. Especialy to someone, who want become an Artist and yet for my view is a long way to become a good artist. I also may hurt your pride and make you cry. But I can only say, that I had allready a experience for a harsh critic about my art, that my pride broke. I got that frustrait and depress and yet I want improve my art to become better.

If you really love art and drawing, then never give up. Whenever someone break you pride and make you cry!

Comments

  1. Ich finds gut wenn man selbstkritisch ist und nicht einfach alles für supertoll hält, was man macht. Immerhin bewahrt das einen vor bösen Überraschungen und nur so macht man Fortschritte. Gerade Kunst ist etwas, was sich stets weiterentwickelt, weil sie grenzenlos ist. Trotzdem sollte man auch stolz auf seine Werke sein können und einfach mal wertschätzen, was man da geschaffen hat, das ist dann ein gutes und gesundes Gleichgewicht.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also