Skip to main content

feel and taste and dying

Ciaossu~ girls and guys~ <3
I hope you guys are all fine and well. You ask, how I am? I got slight fever on damn two days holiday + weekend! D: Well I was last friday running around about few stuff, doing work for diplom last weekend, too. Aside three girls from my class was lound and playing like a small kid, so I couldn't really concentrait on my work eventhought I listen to music, I could hear them. They also threw a paper ball and that papar ball was hard and accently hit on my back. Then I got really annyoned and told to them, to stop it. But they didn't really listen and did something else, but they were still noisy. After that I could bare it anymore and when out to other friends, who went out for a smoking a cigarret. I get fresh air, but I couldn't calm down and wanted something break to release my agressive/stress. At least I was happy, that they went home around 2:30pm. Normaly school finish at 5:00pm, but since we doing only diplom and there is no teacher around. But once a day there is some, who check if everbody is here or not. It's oblicated to be in school. Orz Today is public holiday in switzerland and europe (I guess) and tomorrow is also no school, which means work at home. There were also last week really hot here and now suddendly become cold again. I guess my body can bare with suddenly change of weather, I got fever from it with stress combinait. Orz

Other thing I want write is since came back from germany I suddendly got Atopie. Atopie is a skin allergie, which skin became red, dry and ichy. I had on neck part and my mother asked me from what. She asked me few question, animals? soap? or washing soap? I told that I didn't had that while I was in germany, so animals and washing soap are out. because I use the washing soap, that I broght back from germany. So there was only shower soap, since I change again, that I bought long time ago in switzerland and in germany I used different brand. So my mother sugest me to try a pure olive soap from greek shop. She always watch a privat programm, there was a story about pure olive soap, which is good for skin. So my mother bougth to try, but at end she gave it to me. I really used the soap and Atopie gone and my skin feels really smuse. Also my face, too. I had alway pimple on it and anykind of soap it didn't really work and since I use the pure olive soap it became better and I'm happy. (^v^)/
I told my mother that my allergie become better and my skin become smusser and since she see me ever day and she also noticed the change, thought I stared used since last sunday. I and my mother has sensitive skin and it's allways hard to find a brand for us to use without body rejecting.

My mother also made a Icecoffee two weeks ago and she made to much as always. So I can drink for a while and last week she bougth vanilla icecream. So we made icecoffee with vanilla icecream on top~ <3 If some one want make it, it's really easy. Buy a strong instand coffee (espresso type) and make it. Cool down and after that put in refrigrator. I put a crushed ice in glasses and poure cold coffee and but vanilla icecream on top. If you don't the bitter taste, you can still add milk and sugar (^v^)
I made today again and took few photos~ <3 and here comes:


looks tasty, doesn't it? (°v°)

fail with make a nice ice cream form, haha.


yummy~ <3


I guess that's all that I want write for this time blog.
See ya next time, dears reader.
Ciao ciao~ (°v°)/ã‚·

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also