Skip to main content

Situation in Japan (English and German)

Hello Guys and Girls~ <3
How are ya? I'm very fine and I had one presentation of two, today. The second will be on 28th of june. D: Anyway it's not the main point what I want write today.

After what happen in Japan with earthquike, tsunami and Fukushima. My Mama talk about the situation about curently state in Japan allmost ever day to me. It's not that my Mama lives in Japan right know, she live in Switzerland with me and my father for 20 years. She get all information about the situation in Japan from Japanese news and Internet TV from Internet.

First of all I can tell that the situtation is day per day going worse in Japan. Because since the Fukushima Nueclear plant explode, the radioactive goes each day, since they can fix anymore. Which means that the radioactive is almost all Japan spread. Many people area of Fukushima and farther lives in radioactive places. Because neither japanese newspaper and gouvement TV mention about the situation of Fukushima and radioactive.

But most suffering are Tsunami victim. North part of Japan, a village or City (I dunno the name anymore) those people eat twice or three meals a day only one riceball to survive. The real reason behind I dunno reall, but I guess, they don't have any gas to cook, neither electricity or they don't get deliverd foods. I guess you ask, why japanese politiks and parlament minister don't do anything. Because maybe they don't know what to do or to lazy to do.  govement Mayor's Village or City of tsunami victim and Fukushima places asked for help to parlament minister. Because of Law govement Mayor have no right to move in such situtation by own, but the parlament Minister reject does help and told to does Mayor, "that's not parlaments buisness. So do help your self."


Emperor of Japan also gave video speach to world wide, that he feel bad and sad abou the victim of Tsunami and the situation of Fukushima, soon after what happend at that day and notice of no movement of parlament side. I asked my mother, why Emperor of Japan don't move to help to clear the situation. My Mother anwser that he can't, because that's only allowed for parlaments. So the Emperor could only do was go to the destroyed villages and victim to take a small speach.
I also feel bad for the Emperor of Japan, since for Emperor are contry people like a own family and childrens.

I go back now about Fukushima again. I also mentioned above about that the newspaper and govement TV don't tell anything about radioaktiv in Japan or how bad is it really. The most information goes through japanese internet newspaper and privat internt TV. People, who only watch govement TV and new paper don't know anything the real truth. They only get informat that everything is fine. Plus the japanese parlament desided that radiotive cibelt of year that human can take, incresed 20x. Also for childern.
I can say Japan is worser than Tchenobly and few Japanese also run away from Japan with their own wil.

For people who don't know why my mother is so intence about Japan talk to about it every day. That's because Japan is my mother homecountry and also mine. This summer I wanted go Japan, but since know this situation I wont go, neither in future.

It's your desiction if you belive about the information or not. I only write, what I know at the moment of the situation in Japan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deutsch

Seit der Fall in Japan wegen Erdbeben, Tsunami und Fukushima, spricht meine Mutter jeden Tag darüber, wie die Situation in Japan gerade ist. Es ist so, dass meine Mutter in Japan lebt. Sie lebt mit mein Vater und mich in Schweiz seit 20 Jahren. Sie sammelt all die Information via japanische Nachrichten aus Internet.

Eines kann klar sagen, dass es von Tag zu Tag in Japan schlechter geht. Seit der Atomkraftwerk in Fukushima explodiert ist, verbeitet sich die Radioaktiv fast ganz Japan. Viele Menschen leben noch in der Umgebung von Fukushima und auch weiter weg mit versucht mit Radioaktiv. Weil die meiste Menschen wissen nichts davon, da es weder in Zeitung noch in staatliche Fernsehen Sender davon erwähnt wird.

Aber die meiste betroffen sind die überlebende Opfer von Tsunami. Irgendwo in nördlich Japan, ein Dorf oder Stadt (ich weiss nicht mehr wie es heisst), dass deren 3x Mahlzeit ein Reisball (gerundete, leicht geknetete reis) pro Tag ist zum überleben. Der Wahre Grund bin ich mir nicht sichter, aber ich denkte, dass weder Gas zu Kochen haben noch Eletrizität oder es werden keine Lebensmittel geliefert.
Ich nehme an ihr fragt euch, warum die Parlament nichts dagegen tun. Leider wissend die nicht was sie tun sollten oder die sind zu faul. Die Bürgermeistern von betroffene Dörfe und Städte haben auch um Hilfe an den Parlament gefragt. Das es aus Gesetzlich die Bürgermeister immer an den Parlament anwenden muss in solche Situtation. Aber die Parlament haben verneint und zu den Bürgermeister gesagt: "Es ist nicht unser Angelegenheit. Du musst selbst helfen."

Der Kaiser aus Japan hat auch ein Video Nachricht Weltweit gemacht, wie es ihm leid tut, die Situation und Opfer leiden sehen. Das hat er gleich getan als er die ganze Situation erfahren hat. Ich habe auch meine Mutter gefragt, warum der Kaiser nicht die Situation in Ordung bringt. Meine Mutter sagte mir, dass es Parlaments angelegenheit ist und der Kaiser darf nicht einschreiten. So kann Kaiser nur zu den Opfer von Tsunami und Erdbeben gehen und eine kleine Rede halten.
Es tut mir den Kaiser leid, da für den Kaiser die Bevölker wie eigene Familie und Kinder sind.

Ich greife über Fukushima zurück. Ich habe auch kurz erwähnt über, dass weder im Zeitung noch im staatliche Fernsehen Seder über die Situation wegen Radioaktiv erwähnt wird. Die meiste Information geht durch Internet Zeitung oder Private Internet Fernsehern. Die Leute, die nur Zeitung und staatliche Fernsehen wissen nicht viel über die Wahrheit und es wird einfach nur gesagt, es sei alles in Ordnung. Ausserdem hat die japanische Parlament auch entschieden, dass die Radioaktiv Cibelt pro Jahr die Menschen zu sich nehmen kann, wurde es 20x erhöht. Auch für die Kindern.
Japan ist schlimmer als Tchenobly and gewisse Japaner sind bereits aus eigene Wille aus Japan geflüchtet.

Für Leute, die nicht wissen, weshalb meine Mutter so besessen ist über die Sitation in Japan zu reserchieren. Der Grund ist, weil Japan ist meine Mutters Heimatland und auch für mich. Diesen Sommer wollte ich nach Japan, aber ich den Plan nach dieser Katastrophe komplet gestricht und ich werde auch in Zukuft nicht nach Japan gehen.

Schlussendlich ist euer entscheidung ob ihr diesen Information glaubt oder nicht. Ich hab nur geschrieben was ich über die Situtation in Japan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also