Skip to main content

new hair cut again and Hetalia

I cut my hair two days ago. one side is short and other side is bit long. I also have backside still long, which you can't see really clearly. This time you can also see my reflex camera Nikon D5100. (^w^)
My mothers comment on my hair style was only "did you cut your hair strangely again?". xD





Here is a video music of Hetalia "Hatefutte Parade" I love this song and it's cute. The charakter Italy is to cute. I sugesst to try to watch Hetalia, because it's really funny, even thought the episode is only 5 min short. Hetalia has two series. The one is "Hetalia axis power" and the other is "Hetalia world series". They also have one movie "Hetalia Paint it white" The storys is about countrys history in parodie.






Japanese lyrics:

Migi te ni wa shiro hata! Hidari te ni wa PASTA~!
Hata futte- Hata futte- Hata futte PAREDO!
Miwaku no sekai e ANDIAMO!


Te wo totte wa ni natte mawaru yo chikyuu go
Kirakira nagagutsu de zekkouchou!
VERDE BIANCO ROSSO È TRICOLORE
Butaretatte megenaizo! He-ta-ri-a


"Aaa〜 Onna no ko ga takusan miniki teru〜
Veee~ mmh... BELLA, BELLA, CIAO~! CIAO CIAO~
Uwawawa! Chotto matte chotto matte! Ima modorukara!"


Hata futte- Hata futte- Hata futte PAREDO!
Gakki o narashite kōshin da
Minna de seno de gasō sureba tada hitotsu no uta kansei-sa
Shiki-gakari wa ore, VENEZIANO~!!
"Demo kono PASTA hayaku yude takute taman nai yo~"


Nabiku CAPELLI D'ANGELO (KAPERRI DANGERO)
PIERO wa RUOTE ni notte
FARFALLE wa ore-tachi o yūkizukeru yōnimau


(Hetaria
VIVA L'ALLEGRIA!!
VIVA L'ALLEGRIA!!)


VIVA L'ALLEGRIA! Ya na koto wa yareba suki ni naru!
VIVA L'ALLEGRIA! ii koto nara abiru hodo BEVIAMO!
VIVA L'ALLEGRIA! Wakiagaru dai kansei
VIVA L'ALLEGRIA! Aozora ni ukabu IL SOLE maru de PIZZA!
Kanjireba MEZZALUNA!


Hata futte- Hata futte- Hata futte PAREDO!
MELODY wa bankoku kyōtsū-sa ♪
itsutsu no tairiku to nanatsu no umi o
Norinori na TENPO dedai ōdan!


Asu e tsuzuite ku CARNEVALE!
Yume no chakku mogurikome!
VERDE BIANCO ROSSO È TRICOLORE
Butaretatte megenaizo! He-ta-ri-a

"Veee〜 Kutsu himo hodoke chatta...
Aa, minna! Matte... matte matte matte yo!
Umaku musube nain dayo~! Doitsū! Doitsū! Tasukete yooo!
Doitsuuu!"


English lyrics:

In my right hand is a white flag! In my left hand is pasta~!
Wave your flag, wave your flag, it's a flag-waving parade!
Towards the enchanting world, andiamo!


Take our hands, make a circle, spin, and it's the world
With my sparkling boots, I'm in the best condition!
Verde, bianco, rosso è tricolore
Even if I'm shot at, I won't get discouraged! He-ta-li-a


"Ahh! A lot of girls have come to see me!
Veee~ Bella, bella, ciao~ Ciao ciao~
Uwawawah! Wait a second! Wait a second! I'll return now!"


Wave your flag, wave your flag, it's a flag-waving parade
Sound your instruments, it's time to march
If everyone at one-two makes the ensemble, the one and only song will be complete
The conductor is me, Veneziano~!!
"But, I need to hurry and boil the pasta~"


Fluttering capelli d'angelo
The pierrot is riding on ruote
Farfalle is encouraging us to dance


(Hetalia
Viva l'allegria!
Viva l'allegria!)


Viva l'allegria! If you do things you find unpleasant, you'll like them
Viva l'allegria! If it's a good thing, then let's bask in it and beviamo!
Viva l'allegria! The loud cheers keep growing passionate
Viva l'allegria! Floating in the blue sky, il sole is just like a pizza!
If you take a bite, it's a mezzaluna!


Wave your flag, wave your flag, it's a flag-waving parade!
This melody is universal ♪
The 5 continents and the 7 seas
At this energetic tempo, they traverse each other grandly!


This is the carnevale that will continue towards tomorrow!
Slip through the zipper to dreams!


Verde, bianco, rosso è tricolore
Even if I'm shot at, I won't get discouraged! He-ta-li-a


"Ve~ My bootlaces are untied...
Ah, everyone! Wait, wait, wait, wait for me!
I can't tie my boots well~! Germany! Germany! Come help me~!
Germany!"

Comments

  1. Immer wenn ich Italy sehe denk ich sofort "Idiot". xDD
    (BERECHTIGT ODER??)

    Ich mag deine neue Frisur *_* Sieht cool aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lu: hahaha... nun ja, aber Idiot als witzig dargestellt.

    Danke (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also