Skip to main content

Comic Börse Winter 2011

Ciao~

As I told yesterday, that I gonna upload about "comic börse in Zürich" today. So around 11:14 I made up with a friend Tee to go on train from Zofingen to Zürich (She and I live near around). As typical of her, she really manage to come really tide on train. While traveling with train we talked about random stuff and I also showed her my new Digital camera. She also photographed me with it as trying. 

Wie ich gestern erwähnt habe, dass ich über den "Comic Börse in Zürich" heute schreiben werde. So gegen 11:14 habe ich mit meine Kollegin Tee abgemacht, damit wir zusammen auf den Zug gehen können nach Zürich (Sie und ich leben in der nähe der Gegend). Nun typisch von ihr, dass sie wie immer sehr knapp auf den Zug schafft. Whärend der Fahrt haben wir über verschiedenes Unterhalten und ich habe auch ihr mein neue Digital Kamera gezeigt. Sie hat mich auch fotographiert um aus zu testen.


 Me~ (photographed by Tee)



 Tee (photographed by me)

At the comic börse I walked with the around to find some interesting stuff. In comic börse sells comics world wide and some are in cheap price than the original price at the bookstore. At the beginn I found Comic book in special version. For awhile later we went out and went eat something before we went pick up another friend Jenny. Last time I saw Jenny was more than a year. I was happy to see her again~ :3. When Jenny came, we waited also for another friend of Jennys. So I went toghter second time at comic börse. At the second time I bought a poster, a Manga and a Japanese Novel.

In der Comic Börse lief ich herum um irgendwas interessantes zu finden. In dieser Börse verkauft weltweit Comics in günstige Preise dann die normale die in der Buchhandel verkauft wird. Nach einer Weile sind wir rausgegangen um was zu essen. Danach um 14:00 ging wir Jenny abholen. Ich habe Jenny schon mehr als 1 Jahr nicht mehr gesehen. Ich war glücklich sie wieder zu sehen~ :3. Als Jenny kam warteten wir noch weiter Freunde von Jenny. In der zweite Rundgang in der Börse habe ich ein Poster, ein Manga und ein japanese Novel gekauft.


Later a boy tagged with us along, Ham. So we left the Comic börse and to the main strainstation, coz two friend wanted eat something. While I was buying a ticket for the tram Tee asked me, what kind of poster I bought. I said: "a half naked woman. oh, I was only jocking~" After that we laughed toghter. At the trainstation Jenny, Tee and I went buy some drinks and other to went buy food. Later went all toghter to a park and talked random stuff. I taked some group photo, Tee also took with my camera and Jenny also tried. I drawed something for Jenny. Patricia (?) and Ham tried to guess our age. Guessing Tee age, they thought she's around 15 year old. After that I told them, that she is 22 year old. My age they were allmost right and then Tee asked them why they guess me older than her. Then they said because if you that old than she should be also around same old like you. 


Später kam ein Junge dazu, Ham. Danach haben wir den Comic Börse verlassen und ging zur Hauptbahnhof, weil zwei Freunde wollten was essen. Whärend ich ein Fahrkarte für den Strassenbahn kaufte fragte Tee mich was ich für ein Poster ich gekauft habe. Ich antwortete ihr: "Eine halbnakte Frau. Oh, es ist nur ein Scherz~" So mussten wir zusammen lachen. Am Hauptbahnhof ging Jenny, Tee und ich was zu trinken kaufen und die andere zwei ging was essen zu kaufen. Danach ging wir in den Park und haben verschiedene Sachen geredet und ich habe Gruppen-Fotos gemacht. Tee hat auch welche gemacht und Jenny hat es auch versucht. Patricia (?) und Ham haben versucht zu erraten wie alt wir sind. Bei der Tee haben die 15 geschätzt. Danach habe ich denen gesagt, dass sie eigentlich 22 ist. Bei haben sie fasst richtig erraten. Tee fragte gleich warum sie bei mir älter schätzen als bei ihr. Da meinten sie, wenn du in dieser alter bist, dann könnte sie ja gleich alt sein wie du. 


from left Tee, Jenny and Ham.



Me and Jenny



Me, Jenny and Patricia (?)



Me and Tee



Because it was cold we went to the Starbucks and drank some coffe. Around 6:30pm I and Tee went home.

Weil es kalt war gingen wir noch in den Starbucks und trinken Kaffee. Gegen 18:30 gingen Ich und Tee nach Hause.

.
.
.
.
.

I also took Photo what I exactly bought:
Ich habe auch Fotos gemacht was ich genau gekauft habe:



my new poster :D I love it~ <3



 Two special Comic book, a Manga and a Novel



 Asterix Comic-bibliothek



 Detectiv Conana Comic-bibliothek


 
 
Mad love chase...a funny manga :3



 
"Kyou kara Maou" Novel



I had fun and the comic börse is always twice a year :3
Ich hatte Spass und der Comic Börse findet immer zweimal in Jahr statt. 

See ya next time~
Ciao~ (^_^)/シ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also