Skip to main content

Addiction

While Art school, durig Kulturliteratur, I wrote while listen to teacher a little list. The list has nothing really to do for school... it's more private stuff. The list I wrote was a stuff, that I'm at moment addicted.

1. KHR
KHR is short form from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. This Anime/Manga serie is really intressting to watch/read. I also love the Charakter, which there show up. My no.1 fav Charakter is Hibari Kyouya. The school lover and Discipline Committe President. He also like to beat or more bite to death people~.
His catch-frase is also "I will bite you to death" and I also love the catch-frase, even it sound scary~ <3
I also love Vongola Primo Giotto. He is so cool~ *O* Even he looks like Tsuna only in blond and his voice is sooo awesome~ <3

2. 1827 - Hibari x Tsuna
Hibari x Tsuna is  my no.1 favorite Paaring from KHR. This two can be really cute paaring. Thought Hibari is a cold hearted Charakter, but he can be nice, if he want be. It will be looks that to Out of Charakter.

3. G27 - Giotto x Tsuna
They are my second favorite paaring. They look so cute even if it's bit self-cest. For me look like siblings love eachother, since Giotto looks young and also looks like Tsuna.

4. 6927 - Mukuro x Tsuna
They are my third fav paaring. Why I like this paaring is for me also mysterie, coz first I didn't really like it. But now I like it. Mostly I like, when the fan-artist draw Mukuro, who trys to harras Tsuna and Tsuna beat the pineapple head up for harresment. LoL

5. Tsunasandwich - Hibari x Tsuna x Mukuro
I also like the triangle paaring. Even thought poor Tsuna always got molest from two sadist Seme, but it's also somehow cute~ <3

6. D18 - Dino x Hibari
They are my last fav paaring. Official I don't really like Hibari as Uke, but somehow they are cute couple.

7. Durarara
Durarara in short Drrr is also awesome Serie and this Serie started this year 2010. The story place is in Ikebukuro/Japan. The Serie become really popular in the short time and some fan made also a Dolloars groupe Homepage. Dollars is a groupe in Bukuro (short of Ikebukuro) a mysterie groupe, coz really allmost nobody don't know the face of the leader/founder. It's really intressting story :D

8. Izamika - Izaya x Mikado
Izaya x Mikado from Drrr is my no.1 paaring. Izaya know everything about what happening in Ikebukuro and also a member of Dollars. He often chat private mode with Mikado and it often like a hint of BL fanservice. I also heard from a friend , which it's only a rumor, that Izaya drag Mikado to the dark side of this world.

9. Shizuiza - Shizuo x Izaya
They are not really my fav paaring, but still I like it. Most good fan-artist draw this paaring and I as good art collector, saved or collected. A awesome Fan-artist from Deviant draw this paaring often, but she left the community site and I didn't safe it on my lap. Orz

10. Yullen - Kanda x Allen
This paaring is from D.Gray Man. They are my first real fav BL paaring and I was really addicted of this paaring, coz awesome Yullen-Fan-Artist Uruhara from Deviantart draw many Yullen Doujinshi and Fanarts.

11. Cosplay
lately I collecting good KHR cosplays and also some DGM (D.Gray Man). I'm none cosplayer, but I like to collect good cosplayers cosplay. My fave cosplayer at the moment is Tsumito from Japan and it's really hard to find her cosplay on the net. I have also some on DeviantArt and I'm also collecting there :D

12. Art
"Art is Love" is my catch-frase. I really love art and I'm also an Artist, but also still student in Art-school. I can't live without drawing, but I have also a day, that I don't want draw anything and all day lazying around. xD
When I can draw, than I mostly draw Manga-style in digital version and somethimes also mix with tratition art. :D

Okay, that's was the list, that I wrote today. Only the detail I wrote in blog. At some part I wrote really short, because I didn't know what to write. LoL

Anyway, see ya next time
bye bye~ <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also