Skip to main content

03-09/10 Improved Art

Click on the pic to view bigger!


2003-2005 no Art because I'm not at homecountry until mai 2011.


I guess I started to draw comic ect, when I was in 5th/6th grade about age of 12-13. That time I draw mostly animals relate...
Drawing was always my part of my live, even if I was at the beginn not serious. When I started to attend 1 year of my junior high / middle class school (how to call school if you don't have high school in you country?) I started to draw Manga charakter... my first Idol was Takahashi Rumiko, the Artist of "Inu Yasha" and "Ranma 1/2". Mostly I drawed with pencil and color pencil. When I started to draw OC's, when I think back... looks so aweful, many diffrent of Charakter... one of my oldest Art has my friend, who live now in Portugal. 

Around 2005 and 2006 I started coloring on Pc with Paint Shop (was cheapest Art program, but not good as Photoshop). I also drawed differen kind of comic and mostly drawed girls... LoL
2006 in the end second year of "Junior High", I didn't know what kind of job I wanted to do, when I finish my third year (in mostly Europe, you start go in adult live with age of 15-16, aslong you are not in gynasuim and University). So I went to the occupational counseling to get some help. Beside I wasn't really ready to go to Adult live and start work in my age of 16/17. 
Then I had sudden a naive Idea to become Manga-ka/ comic Artist. My Mother was completly against about my Idea at the beginn, because most Comic-Artist can't live with only drawing Comics, coz to low of Salery. 

2006 - 2007 I tryed to enter in a Art school for Precourse (Precourse you need to get job as Graphic Designe work, otherwise the compeny don't take you) with my awesful art. At the gouvement Art school I failed the pre-test because of my lake of art. At the one of privet school at I applied, I enter the test, but didn't reach the high class of precourse, so the asked me if I want to to lower class and I agreed. 

2007-2008 After the third year of my "Junior High" end and after summer holiday I started to go the Art-school. The year was enjoy and I learned many thing, that I didn't know it, even some subject I didn't like it. My fav subject was draw, painting and nude/figur draw lesson and some other. All teachers the school aren't only teacher, they also work in Agency or they are Freelance Artist.
At the beginn of 2008 I applaied to long term Art-school... one is at the privat school that I attend and other was gouvement school. I never did the gouvement Art school pre-Test because I sucessed the test in the privat school. The 3 year Design art school is insted you go work at same time buissness school for 3 year, because not many agency take you. 
2 years you focus at school with art, Design and diffrent kind of programm and project and in the third is 40 week intership and mid of mai go back to school and doing the final diplom work for presentation ect. In this time I changed my Manga-ka Idol from Takashi Rumiko to Katsura Hoshino, Manga-ka of "D-Gray Man". I also tryed to color with Copic Maker, but I'm not so good + has not many color, because it's really expesive.

2008-2009 During Summer holiday my friend suggest to sign up on DeviantArt and I found there many awesome Artist. I also had another Idol beside Katsura Hoshino was Uruhrara, the awesome Yullen- Fanartist (Kanda x Allen Paaring from D.Gray Man). My friend said, that I really improved my Art with in half year....(he told me end of the year 2008). During first year of my long term Art school I desiced to become Illustraion as main work and beside I try to do comic. There was also at October 2008 a "24h comic drawing Event", but I couldn't attend, because I had that weekend PE-Weekend from school. So I attend the Event on 2009 and was also with two other friend. At the event was really many people there, from beginner to professional Illustration/comic-artist. In this Event you start from Saturday 12:00pm to Sunday 12:00pm and have to draw with in 24h 24 pages comic. It was really hard and I could only draw 11 pages of 24. I also felt sick during drawing, coz of the presur and crowed places. Also people who didn't Attend the event could view live, how people draw and a Man from Baseball-club in Switzerland asked me, if I have intresst to draw for him sport comic and I agreed. He said he will call me in frew days late.
End of the 2009 I wished for christmas present a graphic Tablet and I was really happy to draw digital und comfortable to draw it than with mouse/patmouse. :3

2010 few month later after the event the Baseball-club man called me, if I have still intresst to draw for him, and if yes...we could met up and discouss about work. I agreed and we discussed abou stuff ect. I worked for him until july 2010 and after that I cancel the job,  coz I never resived the full contract and also never resived my monthly salery from my work + I don't have time at the moment, coz of Internship. During this year I collect art from awesome Artist on DeviantART. I had also little project in Illustration Artist and I wanted finish draw the project during Spring holiday (between end of arpil and beginn of mai two week), but my crapy Photoshop CS3 hated me during holiday and always broke down. So I downloaded emercy Paint Sai Tool on Mac with Crossover 8 to let run on my lap. I really fell in love with the Paint Sai Tool trial and after end of the trial version I went back to Photoshop CS3 back, which worked normal again. But after I used Paint Sai, I didn't feel like to work on Photoshop CS3. So I started go back to pencil again and combination with Digital Color and Textur.
Between February and June, we had to find 40 weeks Intership and I found my Internship in Germany as Illustration. 
During this half year I found other new Idol. It's Kidchan, Akira Amano, Artist of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Obata Takeshi, Artsit of Bakuman and Death Note and chinese Comic Artist "Benjamin".

I will look forward in my Internship and my Manga Arts.

I also thanks to all my Art Supporter: My dear girlfriend, Andie, Nie, Pichy, Aylin, Yo-shi, Tee, Ico-chan, Lu-Tan and some other people who watch and fave my art at DeviantART.

Thank you very much again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also