Skip to main content

live in Germany :D

I live now allmost more a less a month in Leipzig (Germany) and yet I didn't blogged about my new live. I was really busy with my Internship work and didn't really time. °A°
Now it calmed down more a less and I enjoy to live in Germany and my Internship.
I live in a mate-apartment with other 3-4 peoples and they are all nice. Those people are also student in university. 2 guys and 2 women... now only 1 woman inlc. me. Because other one moved today out.
A boy asked me, if I don't want cook somethimes dinner with him and I agreed, thought I can't cook at all. xD When we cooked last wednesday dinner. Mostly I cooked and he, watched me and backed bread. LoL Because the Food I cooked was my Idea. At least he bought some stuff, that we needed. Our dinner was glassnouddle with cucumber and chilisauce + bread. At least he liked the food. :3
One thing I hate at this apartment is the fucking washing maschine, that I really want beat it up! Really, always when I wasched my clouthes, it's always socked wet and some part hast still soap on it. That I have to wash with my own had clean. Also some because it's not 100% clean. D: I have to pay also the washing maschine to wash...for 1h pay 50cent. If it's more than an hour, have to add 50cent. Orz
I also get hardly 50cent coin in my purse...and I brought not many clouthes with me and for next week I didn't have jeans anymore. At least I went buy today a trousers and a top for next week. I also phoned yesterday to my parents to send few more clouthes to germany. I hope I can solve this problem with washing maschine and I always forget to ask my aparment mate about that. Oh well I gonna ask them, when they are here again.
I have also always problem to search a parking place for my car, because it's always full and have to becarful that I don't get a buses. (?)

About my Internship... uhm the agency is really small. two bosses and 4 worker inlc. me. :)
All worker also goes to school and doing internship and they are all nice. The work at intership is really hard and I have always neckpain. Orz
mostly I'm sketching and coloring pic and somethimes doing something in Illustrator. For few weeks I worked at home, coz I have change my drawing style... because my style is to strong to Manga and the magazine publisher for bible for kids and teenie want a ordinaly style. I had bit trouble... mostly I could change and I had also practice perspective drawing.
I start working from 7:30am till 4:00pm with 30 min lunchbreak.


Today I bought  clouthes and few Manga... The Comic shop is few meter away from my apartment *A*


Ewww~ The smallest size they had was 34EU size and I need 32Eu size... why am I that short? Orz
The trouser is even bit to long for me... xD I freaking love skulls...I also bought the top and I love it~ <3





I bought: - volume 1 and 2 of "beloved weatherfrog" (BL) <3
               - Volume 19 of "D.Gray Man" (aww, the cover looks so awesome *A*)
               - Volum 1 of "KHR" (in german is only Rebor written ;A; and Reborn say Ciao-wa
                  insted Ciaossu ;A;)
               - One Day from Bejamnin *A* <3


I'm also exiceted for september, coz my grandparent from Japan come to visit me in germany. Yay!
Also exiceted for March 2011, coz my friend come to Leipzig and visiting and at the same time we are going to "Leipziger Buchmesse" *A* Big booksales event! I also really hope my Girlfriend come, too. I didn't see here more than 6 month allready. ;A; I really miss her badly and I also couldn't say bye bye befor I left my country, coz she was busy. *soooob*

Oh well that at moment everything what I wanted write I guess... Photo from City I will do someday...I hope xD

Comments

  1. Hai Nanashi
    Habs grad durchgelesen. Klingt super spannend dein Leben in Deutschland, obwohl dass mit der Waschmaschine ist wirklich zum heulen.
    Wie läufts dort draussen in der Ferne?
    Sind die Menschen nett?( -_-d mir kannst dus ruhig sagen XD)
    Du machst Illustrationen für ne Bibel für Jugendliche. Da bringst du sicher viel würze rein
    Kannst du kleine sneak peaks aus den Bibelillustrationen geben. Sind sicher der Hammmer :D:D
    Wir freuen uns schon dich im März zu besuchen (Naja falls du dich auch darüber freuest :D )
    Wünsch dir starke Nerven bei der Waschmaschine und viel spass.

    Yoshin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Afraid of myself

Where is the key? Where is it? Where did I put it? Which way should I go?  I'm completely lost. I don't know the way anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Who am I? What am I? What? What?! What am I?! Who am I?! What do I want really? Why do I feel like I have a memory gape? Is it normal to have only fragment of memories? I don't remember when I got lost myself? I don't remember the trigger of losing myself or when it started. It hurs so much. My chest feels pain. Is it the consequent for bottle up all my problems and emotions? Anger, frustration, all those I want scream out. I want to lash out! I want to cry alout! I want to trash my room in to mess! I want to release all my emotion out! But I don't know how to express my emotion except crying silently. No, that not it. I'm afraid that if I unleash my bottle up my emotion, that I will lose my sanity. I'm afraid that I'm not me anymore. I'm afraid of my true self.

drawing with mouse/pad of notebook on photoshop xD

I draw a picture only with mouse/pad of notebook on the photoshop and you will see the moreless how I worked only with mouse/pad of notebook... the first is the sketch, how the pic should look about...   The skin coloration I already worked in the detail and the rest I gave a one color... here you see, that I worked on the detail of the shirt... The End products xD I'm with the hair not really saticfide, coz it was the difficultest part to work in detail... next time... I will take more time... ( I worked only a day)xD

Back from Hospital

Ciao~ How have you been? I'm more a less fine, I guess. As the titel say I was for 2 1/2 week in Hospital.  On 10th June I had awfull stomachache and I wanted to wait until it became better, but it didn't and on next day, which it was Monday evening I went Hospital and had emergency check. The checking was really long but then they found out that I had second time an ileus. Ileus is a twisted intestine. Yes, it's second time, that I had an ileus. The first one was when I was 3 or 4 year old, which I don't really remember. The Operation went good and I was happy, that I had no pain anymore. Soon after the operation they tried to feed me, but at the end I throwed up everything, coz the intestine was lazy. So I had for 1 week a stomache tube through my nose and it was bit painfull. After 1 week I didn't need the stomache tube anymore and started to eat normal food again. So today I could finally go home. During I had stomache tube I was only eating soup. I also